This September DEFY is showcasing a Juice Extractor to feed your inner Chef.
The juicer has an extra-large feed chute, with a spacious 1,5L holding capacity so you can create more. This allows you to save time or cater to more guests. The DEFY juice extractor has a smart lock system which means that simply activating the safety lock system will ensure full control, avoiding any unwanted accidents.
Whether you are dairy-free, vegan or just looking for a change, making your own almond milk is a great way to avoid additives.
This almond milk recipe is quick and easy and a delicious way to ensure you have that much need protein in your diet!
To make the perfect homemade almond milk, all you need is water, a cup of nuts and a DEFY Juice Extractor. Here’s how it’s done…
- 1 cup almonds
- 3 cups water
- Soak the nuts in water then drain them well.
- Combine the nuts with fresh water at a ratio of 1 cup almonds per 3 cups water.
- Spoon it into your DEFY Juice Extractor after turning it on.
- The resulting nut milk should be frothy. Enjoy!
Now as we know variety is the spice of life!
So here is a flavoured option for your Almond Milk
Chocoholic’s Almond Milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 cup Almond milk
- Take 1 cup of almond milk, 1 tablespoon cocoa and 1 tablespoon maple syrup and blend until well combined.