- ¾ cup grapeseed oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a measuring cup, combine ¾ cup grapeseed oil and ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil.
- Add the egg and egg yolk to your DEFY blender.
- Add 2 tablespoons lemon juice to your DEFY blender. This is essential as the acid binds the ingredients.
- And lastly add 1/2 teaspoon salt to your DEFY blender.
- Blend the ingredients for a couple of seconds and then slowly, drizzle the oil into the blender while blending.
According to My Humble Kitchen, if you use the mayonnaise as is and store it in the refrigerator it should keep for 3-4 days.