Waking up in the morning can be a big dread and what better way to make that morning worth waking up than the smell of fresh home made pan cakes?
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 8 mins
Total time: 13 mins
Serves: 5 medium pancakes
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 large egg whites (1 large egg will also work)
- ¼ cup vanilla non-fat Greek yogurt
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat a skillet over medium heat or griddle at about 160 degrees Celsius, and coat it with cooking spray.
- Add ingredients into your DEFY hand blender in the order listed and blend until smooth.
- *Pour batter onto skillet/griddle until desired size of pancakes is reached. Cook until the edges begin to look dry and bubbles start to pop on the top of the pancake.
- Using a spatula, flip and cook a couple more minutes on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter, making sure to coat your skillet again with oil or cooking spray between each batch.
- Serve with your favourite toppings and enjoy!
These clean-eating Apple Vanilla Greek Yogurt Pancakes can be whipped up in the blender and simply poured onto a heated griddle for an incredibly easy, but delicious breakfast! says Kim’s Cravings.